Sunday 23 February 2014

I Love High Heels

Addicted To High Heels ..

I am a shoe lover and am addicted to high heels, the higher the better. My closet is filled with shoes, probably over 200 and the majority of those are high heels. I only consider shoes with a heel of 4 inches or higher as high heels. I have all kinds of high heels, sandals, pumps, platform, boots and everything in between.I love knowing that when I walk down a hallway wearing my heels that every click of my heels will turn every man's head who hears it. I am an avid cyclist in my spare time and that gives me the great looking legs to carry off wearing my high heels. I feel so feminine when wearing my heels.If I want to wear a comfortable pair of shoes I put on a pair of platform shoes with a 5 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform, that makes them almost like wearing flats but still give me that high heel look. My favorite pairs of shoes have a 5 to 5 1/4 inch heels without a platform. I think that these shoes make my legs look the best, I know that these shoes do turn heads and when they see my legs they can't look away. I think I like this because it also gives me a sense of power knowing that I have that kind of control.
I always thought that there was not a shoe made that I couldn't walk in. I would read reviews about shoes and some would say that they could not walk in a particular shoe but I would take that as a challenge and buy those shoes to prove I could walk in them. And I was always able to walk in those shoes until one pair. The shoes in my profile pic are called Scream by Pleaser. When I bought those shoes I had to put them on as soon as they came. My first mistake was trying to put them on without hose, the heel was so extreme that the way it bent my toes I needed hose on to help get the shoe on my foot. After putting pantyhose on I had to try again and this time with a little work I was able to get my feet into the shoes. Next came walking. I stood up and almost fell over trying to balance on a heel like I had never seen before. After I steadied myself I started to walk and quickly found out that if I did not get my butt in sat down very quickly I was going to be flat on my face. Once I got sat down again I took the shoes off. Every 6 months or so I have to put them back on and try to walk again. I have found that they look great on my feet but I only wear them when I will not be doing any walking. I think that maybe you know when that is :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment