Wednesday 12 February 2014

First stock!

Why Should You Buy Vintage Clothing? 7 Great Reasons!

With all of the different places us girls can shop for clothes, why should you choose to spend your hard earned cash on clothing that is vintage? That is the question I am going to be answering in this little guide. Yes, it's true that I am a seller of vintage (my online shop is the fashion for you) so I might be a bit biased, but let it be known that I was an enthusiast and buyer of vintage for 7 years before I ever started selling! Below are my very first stock for my online shop. Check it out .. Cause i sell it with sweet price to all my beautiful ladies. Support and please like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thefashionforyou/456280447775370  if you have time. Love and hugs <3

Meet up : woodlands mrt on weekdays and Saturday, koven mrt on Sunday. 

If don't wish to meet up shipping fee will be added $2.

    vintage floral dress,M and S size ,only cream white color,$18


      vintage floral dress mix with black lace,M and S size,$18


                vintage floral top, M and S size, pink , $18


            vintage lace top, M and S size, cream white and pink, $18


                vintage dress, pink, M size, $18


                           vintage dress, M size,brown,$15

No comments:

Post a Comment