Thursday 12 March 2015

Sentosa Island with Ma Girls~~~

It was a very hot & bright sunny day . The day was not perfect weather to go to beach but everything seemed to be great since my girls were together with me.


The water was clear and a rich deep blue in color. Not a patch of sea weed in sight. The fine white sand is burning your feet as you hear the sound of the waves crashing. I take a deep breath of fresh air and look at the people soaking in the sun waiting to get in the water.


We slapped on the sunscreen and packed up our gear and ran towards the water, kids were building sandcastles and having sand fights. I dove straight through the dumping wave, the cool water rushing down my body. I popped back up to the surface, relived that i was finally out of hot weather and cooled off by the beautiful seawater. We swim out further until our feet couldn't touch the sand on the bottom, waiting anxiously for the next few sets of waves. We had picked our next wave and could feel the thrust of the wave pulling us towards it. It was a super duper fun day with my girls. 


We closed our eyes gently while the cool breeze of the summer twilight tingled against our sticky skin and as the night drew closer, we filled our lungs with the salty, rejuvenating air of the island and soothing day. The day was unforgettable. 

I love you girls ^^



To find out more about Singapore Sentosa Island, Click here to get more information. 






No comments:

Post a Comment