Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hi people , i'm back to my blog after a few months . I was busy with my exams and all.
 Oh how I miss updating my blog ! Anyway I m back with a good news for those babes who wants fair and white skin . I got solution for you.


This mix fruit glut soap by wink white will make your skin look fabulous.
This Product is highly raved in Thailand and comes in with 6 different scents & additional benefits.
Glut also knows as glutathione is an ingredient know for whitening .

Hurry and get it while one of my friend's blogshop is having offer  until this 6th July 14.
1 for $7.50 (UP:$8)
2 for $14 (UP:$15)
3 for $18.50 (UP:$20).
For more information and to order , you may contact to this number +6597673320 or visit her insta shop @happyavenue.

These are the reviews ;









Hurray and  and get for yourself before its too late  because its really effective . P.S you can use for both face and body.

Thanks for your time and love you all .. Hugs ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment